Fabulous news from here- Justin finally got into the dept manager position! He will start as meats dept. manager on July 19th! Woo hoo! He'll have a good set schedule and hopefully he'll start another job soon too-I'm working on getting another as well, but I have to wait until I've been at walmart long enough to have a set schedule to work with. We both worked the 4th of July, but did hurry to fireworks with a couple guys he works with. One of his friends at work actually just got married to someone from my walmart. Kind of funny that Justin and Bill work together and Beth and I do. There is small talk of Davey moving out, but probably not until october. We are also planning on going up north for Bayfield Apple fest, although I have no idea when it is. Other than that, work and housework. Bringing home the bacon and cooking it too :). haha!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
More good news!
Posted by Justin and Susie at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment