Birthdays are expensive. Dad, Corey, Megan, Justin, then my sisters. Who will. be. EIGHTEEN. Oh my gosh. I'm not complaining, at all, I just wish they weren't all within the same 2 months.
And my cold that I had for a week is gone, successfully passed to Justin, who had it for ONE DAY. Lucky. But I still have a runny nose and I hate it.
I've been doing a lot of training at work and just accepted a full time service desk position, which was only a 20 cent raise...but still something, and I will still be CSMing as a back up. And hopefully someday full time, since that's another pay class up from the desk. Work's work, and no fun.
Justin's working today, again, but we both have monday off. When he was an AP he hated it, now he hates dept managing. I don't think he wants to work at all. He says he wishes he could be a part time cashier, because they do the least work. To which I argued at, since that's what I do. It may not be "much work" but cashiers are the ones that have to deal with all the crabby customers, and we are the one's who get yelled at. He'll get over it, and hopefully in a few months he'll have a different position to complain about.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
too many birthdays, a runny nose, and justin at work....
Posted by Justin and Susie at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
ha, crabby customers. last week i got chased on a daily basis. Mabel told me we were getting married. Aggie told me i was pretty, so i returned the favor. john decided to rummage through everyones stuff looking for anything valuable, until i told him someone was going through his stuff. he realized no one was and another chase began....but it does not get too monotonous. which is good
Post a Comment