Saturday, September 27, 2008

the news around here:

So I don't think really anyone reads this, I feel kind of weird writing about myself to myself!

Some pretty good things are happening! I got promoted to Department Manager of Grocery, and start Monday, I'm nervous and excited. Justin also switched positions to Department manager of meats to dept. manager of produce, although I think it's really called Lead Produce. But it's the same thing, and he started today, and so far says he's going to like it better than meats. Maybe he won't come home sick everyday from being in the coolers anymore.

That's about it-Oh! Davey's moving out, hopefully November 1st. It's been a long year, but I still can't believe we've already lived here that long.

That's about it, nothing big coming up, just the pile of dishes...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

hey- i read your blog, so count me in! good luck with your new position today... :)

Elissa & Logan said...

HEY! We read it too!!! How'd your first day go? HOpefully good. and if not...ya can come to the store out here. they really need ya...there's always apples on the floor. haha.
love you!!

Lindsay said...

heehee- thanks! i'm LOVING everything about it... and once the baby's born, it'll be even better. oh- and i enjoy your "nonsense"... :)