We found out we're not moving! Florida has put a hiring freeze on nearly every store there, so we won't be getting job transfers.
Justin got a hamster...He made me bring it home (it chewed through one of it's boxes) so he could go back to work. So I had to get it's cage ready and everything, which was...fun... I guess it's cute. Pretty active little guy, always spinning on its wheel. We got a ball for him to roll around in too. I don't want to touch it, so I'm sure Justin will try that out when he gets home.
Otherwise, nothing has been going on... I had a few days off, and am back to work tomorrow. Oh! My phone is officially a goner...She won't even turn on! We ordered a new one and it should be here maybe this week. I ordered new shoes too!!! I can't wait til they get here! And new checks, Mrs. Fudally :)
And that's about it from here. Have to pick Justin up in a bit!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Posted by Justin and Susie at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh bummer! we were just talking about how me and coy were gonna go and visit you down there!! but..im glad to know that you'll be there when i am home :) a hamster? chee chee!
see you in two weeks!!! i love you!...mrs. fudally ;)
Post a Comment