So I haven't been much in the blogging mood lately, but I think it's time to update what's going on here....
And that is.....
Absolutely nothing....or everything? The same old stuff as usual! Working hard, and hoping to get into management and move soon! To who knows where, wherever there are positions, I suppose!
Justin is out at a friends tonight, since it is saint patricks day and all. And I'm throwing myself a pity party because I am under 21 and can't hang with the cool kids....ha! I'm just kidding. I wouldn't be out drinking even if I could be! Once a designated driver, always a designated driver....The only bad thing is I'm picking him up after 11 tonight sometime and we have to be up for work at 5:30....I'm guessing it's going to be a slowwwwww morning!!
Well, biggest loser is on so I have to go!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Home Alone!
Posted by Justin and Susie at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
you coulda partied with us...lots of water, some skittles (green ones of course), and then to bed at 9! :) love ya!
Post a Comment