We've been really busy lately! Work just seems to get crazier as the days go on! Justin got a promotion! And a pretty nice raise! Everyone thinks he will do an awesome job, and I know he will...
I've been at my Grandma's a lot lately, she had a biopsy on her lung a couple days ago for some spots they found and we'll see what that turns out to be on Friday. She's had pneumonia so much we're all hoping it's just scar tissue, but she did have lung cancer last year... I'm going today to help her start packing because her and my Aunt Ellie sold their house and are moving into a condo that is seriously only 2 or 3 blocks from us!!!!
Baby is doing good :) We're in the second trimester now, which feels great! I'm less tired and less sick (although still every now and then) She or He is growing like a weed and pretty soon we'll be able to feel him or her!!! Daddy's been taking good care of us, doing laundry and dishes and getting us what we need. He's wonderful :)
Thursday, September 24, 2009
What's been going on!
Posted by Justin and Susie at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment