In twenty five days we will be mommy and daddy! We are getting excited, and really anxious! Some days I think Justin is more anxious than I am :) Our Dr appt on wednesday was good, although normally my blood pressure is low, and it was high so they were concerned. Did some blood work and everything came back good, but I go back Friday just in case! Baby still measures 38 weeks and I have to see a different doctor for our next appointment because ours is on vacation, so it'll be interesting to see if he sees anything different. Since our doc is like a hundred....
Just washing the last of baby's new clothes and have to put clean sheets on the crib and everything will be all ready :) Twenty five days to sweetpea!!!!!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
25 days!!!
Posted by Justin and Susie at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
getting close!! just be prepared to forget about the due date... cole was almost 4 weeks early, and madi was two days early. so it's good you're getting everything ready in plenty of time, just in case, especially if the little sweetie is measuring a week or two ahead. thinking of you!! :)
and to add to that...Coy was a week late! eep!
But Susie...i am SO SO SO exxcited! And it's not even my baby! But, you're my good friend, and im thinking of you while you guys are waiting for you sweet pea! Good luck these next 25 days! I love you!
Post a Comment