We are really enjoying being parents! Addison is such a good baby, and only wakes up a couple times a night. Sbe did sleep through two nights in a row at gramma and grampa fudally's but once we got home she didn't want to do that anymore!!! I think she misses them :) Justin is such a wonderful daddy!! At our doctor's appointment last week Addy weighed 9 lbs 10 oz!! Getting bigger! She brings so much joy to our days, and I can't stop telling her how beautiful she is and whispering I love you. We can't remember what it's like not to have her in our family!!! We love you, baby!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
3 weeks old!!!!
Posted by Justin and Susie at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
happy three weeks, miss addy! :)
She's growing to beautifully!! I love her, and haven't even met her yet! :) Isn't it funny how you wonder what you ever did before you had a baby? like what did we do with our spare time??
You guys are wonderful parents already! We love you!
Post a Comment