In a month Justin is going to try to apply for a management training program. We are pretty excited about it, because it would mean a HUGE raise. About twice what he's making now. You know what that means? If it happens we can finally start thinking about the rest of our lives. He's planning on doing that while he goes to school online for criminal justice and eventually (well, his latest idea anyway) wants to become a probation officer. I believe my last day at culver's is May 19th or 20th. Another manager is coming back for the summer and I finally need to quit, AGAIN! I'm hoping the nursing home I first applied at and had an interview with has an opening, and if not, I'll go through a temp agency. But, I have to go find something to do. Justin took the car to work today, so I have to hang out here today.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Dreaming big
Posted by Justin and Susie at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
GOOD FOR YOU SUSIE!!! You'll be free at last..again :) I have to buy tickets yet, but I can't wait to go back in June! I NEED to call you soon...
I love you!
Post a Comment