It's beautiful out today! Sunny and nearly 70! A little windy, but it's a warm wind straight from Mexico I think! Go figure Justin's working. I reminded him to call you today, but he's working 1-10 so I'm not sure when he'll get time. I would do it, but I'm not sure what numbers he needs. He is doing his Placement testing on the 28th, so I'm assuming it's something for that or his FAFSA. I told him he's got to keep me in the know if he wants me to be his secretary like usual :). What are you up to today on your day off? Jed told me you have Wed and Thursday off, that's funny because those are usually my days off, but I've been having only one off a week because one of the managers got into a car accident and isn't quite working as much yet. But, I've got cleaning to do before Tyra comes on!! The highlight of my day. We think about you guys everyday, and miss living closer!!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
hey, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! it's fun and if you are like me, frustrating (we have a retarded computer, so that's the main issue). anyhoo- i went to myflashfetish.com... you can also use the blog help button, there's some good stuff in there. it took me forEVER to do my music player, but i'm also technologically illiterate, so... hope you find what you are looking for! nice blog, by the way... :)
Post a Comment