Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grandma/Grandpa update...

So, I talked to mom today, and both grandpa and grandma are doing really well! Grandpa got checked into the ICU for tingly hands, and he kept falling. He has surgery yesterday to put in a pacemaker, and he is doing AMAZING! He was just getting discharged when I was talking to mom, and then she was taking him home. I talked to him too, and he sounds SO much better. His words were so slurred that you could barely understand him before, but it's a lot better! And he's so happy again knowing everyone knows what he's saying now :) I'm so thankful.

Grandma is also doing well, although she'll be in the hospital a little longer. They took the tumor (and most of her colon) out, and she has to have a bag outside her stomach for right now, but she's eating again, and walking around, a little shaky, but better than nothing!! Mom might stay an extra week or two, to help her out, especially if she gets to go home tuesday/wednesday like they think she might! YAY!!!

Thank you for praying :) Don't stop, there's still a long way to go!

1 comments:

Elissa & Logan said...

We are thinking of your whole family Susie! And lots of love your way!