We've been pretty busy working so it's been awhile since I've been on here!
We are doing good, Justin's doing school full swing, and working hard at it. I've just been working, and am actually going to start watching a couple kids for my old boss. He's a great guy, and his wife is so sweet! They have a 3 year old and a 2 month old, so it should be a lot of fun! I start Saturday and I'll at least be doing it for the next couple weekends. Extra money is nice, and this way I don't have to get a second job just yet, but probably after January.
Casey turns TEN tomorrow, my baby brother.... He's having a party at the blading rink, so I'll be headed out there after work tomorrow. Next friday I turn 20! Oh my gosh.... :)
Justin's been working one to ten thursdays and fridays, so it's pretty lonely here those days!
Anyhoo, hope you all are doing well!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Hey guys!
Posted by Justin and Susie at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment