Monday, May 26, 2008

The big secret...


So for the last week Susie has been keeping some sort of "secret that someone has." She kept telling me that she'd have to ask the "person" whether or not she could tell me. Well today was the day that the secret was revealed.

I woke up at 9:30 to find that Susie was already up, dressed, and buzzing around in the kitchen doing something. I tried to see what was going on, but she shoved me in the bathroom, shut and door, and yelled "take a shower...and a long one!" So after I finish up and get dressed, Susie says that we've got someplace to go.

In the car I'm handed a map (whose destination was whited out) and told to read off directions. After an hour of random mapquest commands, we end up in the middle of nowhere...Manitowoc. It was very nice, though. We walked around Lake Michigan, checked out a lighthouse, sat on the pier.

Afterwards we went to a local park and had a picnic. Susie pulled out a bottle of sparkling white grape juice and a pack of plastic wine glasses. Very romantic...

0 comments: