Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Justin!

So obviously Justin wrote that last one. I never would have put that picture of me on here! Let's just say I'm working on about 30 pounds. It will be gone by the end of the summer, I promised myself. Been job hunting a lot, the nursing home doesn't have any open positions yet, but I went to the temp agency and I have another appointment with them on tuesday. He couldn't fit me in this week, and I hate waiting another whole week, so I also applied at the two wal-marts in the area that Justin doesn't work at. They won't let me work at the one he does because of his job status as Asset Protection. Relationships at wal-mart are a huge issue. You can't be with anyone lower than you, can't work in the same department as a boyfriend/girlfriend, and Justin's pretty much everywhere, so even though they're hiring... Oh well, Neenah is closer anyway. Wait! That means Justin gets to drive the good car?! Ahhhhhhh!!! haha. I've got fans to dust! And vacuuming, and windows, and bathroom, and kitchen, and dishes! Dad's coming over tonight, he has to go work in Chicago tomorrow morning. So I've got to clean!! Fudally's, are you coming down this summer?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mom says "don't worry susie, i got 60lbs to lose...you still look great"
we will get down there sometime this summer, if summer ever comes.if you get bored mom says to come up and visit sometime. Tell Justin:"that was a no-no putting picures up without your permission, us girls have to stick together, us girls have to stick together, i have way too many pictures that i could put up of him!"

-Mom

Anonymous said...

cool sunglasses susie!
-Josey :)