Yesterday Justin and I both had the day off, so we planned a fun day outside. We picked up some new fishing stuff and a license for Justin and a magazine for me:) and drove to Lake Winnebago, which is only about 10 minutes from our house. They have a sweet rocket ship park, but I had no excuse to play on it! Next time, I'm bringing Casey! haha. We were going to bike there, but Justin thought it might be too hard with a fishing pole. He didn't catch anything, unless the worm he put on his hook counts? And I got called a "city slicker" the whole time because I didn't want to touch the worm, and 'cause I didn't like all the little bugs that kept getting in my mouth. Really, I think it's just because I'm a GIRL, not a city slicker.
After spending a few hours at the lake, we drove home and went for a short bike ride. Justin's planning on going fishing again all week, but I think he's leaving me at home.
Justin's always wanted to learn to paint, so we went to hobby lobby for scrapbooking supplies, and he found a cool water color paint set. So we spent the rest of the day painting and scrapbooking. Oh, and Justin found out today that he can't do the management training, so new plans are coming soon...
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Lake Winnebago
Posted by Justin and Susie at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
holy cow- you got justin thru the door of hobby lobby??? i am truly impressed- kelvin won't set foot in there (j/k- he actually got a model car and paint from there, but only with some persuasion and bribing from me...). what's your secret??
I wouldn't touch a worm either!
-Josey
Post a Comment