Thursday, May 15, 2008

The week ahead...

Pretty busy week ahead of us... or at least, for me. My last day of work is Sunday, which means I have to start pressuring to get a new job. Trying to find something that pays enough so Justin can possible cut down to part time to go to school. Not sure on that yet. Also, I am taking a very unplanned, spur of the moment trip to the cities! Not sure if I'm going just for the weekend, or leaving Thursday. My sisters might come with me. Mom says yes if they "get their homework done, and CLEAN THEIR ROOMS!" haha!! And Casey's coming over monday, tuesday, and wednesday for a stay. Mom is sending him with school work, so I'll be busy.

1 comments:

Elissa & Logan said...

HAPPY LAST DAY OF WORK! :) You should celebrate tonight...with one last turtle sundae!