Friday, June 6, 2008

Back to work soon!!!

Well, Walmart just called this morning and I have an eight hour orientation day tomorrow. Pretty much, they're going to show me around the store and tell me what to wear for 8 hours...but I get paid for it, so it's okay!! Then I will start work right after, which is AWESOME! I never thought I would be more excited to go to work so I can pay bills! :). But, I have to ask for a set schedule, and in a couple weeks I'll have a second part time job too. I'm very excited to get OUT OF THE HOUSE!! Since Justin's been taking the car to work, I haven't been anywhere in a couple weeks. Except to interviews. Anywho, It's really windy today, and there are tornado watches and wind advisories and all that fun stuff. It's been pretty bad weather the past couple days, but it's SO HOT out! It's 83 in the house right now, and really humid outside. Good thing we have free water, so I can shower a few times a day! Gotta go make lunches for tomorrow though! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be working again soon.

2 comments:

Shaun and Emily said...

no more airplanes for me! at least for the time being. boeing is a corporate madhouse! i work for a company that makes filter cleaning equipment. then back to school in montana come september.

Anonymous said...

i would be excited to stay home. Like rather than go to school, i would play all day. You R crazy!
-Josey