Just an update on what's new here. Justin's been working a lot, found out there isn't another department manager position open. He'll keep looking, and might have to switch to the Neenah or Darboy Walmart. He put in a transfer request for the Neenah one, because he got an email back from the store manager. So when they have an open position, they will hopefully let him know. I got hired at the Darboy walmart....UGH! It was my last resort, and although I don't want to work there, because they only offered me part time, I can't really go much longer without working. And I'm thankful for employment, no matter what it is. So I'll be applying for another job once I have a set schedule there. Hopefully one with benefits. Anyway, that's about it.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
What's been going on...
Posted by Justin and Susie at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment