It was SO hot today. Go figure it's my day off and Justin took the car, so I pretty much stayed in our second story apartment all day. I think it got to 90 inside, and actually made me sick. The little old lady downstairs must have her heat on or something because it's almost unbearable. The air is on now, but it's so expensive to run it that I don't know how long we'll keep it on. It doesn't really even make a difference, it's still really hot. I have to work at 8 in the morning. Just waiting for Justin to get home right now so I can make him dinner, then probably go right to bed. He doesn't get done with work til 10. I took this picture from our deck a few minutes ago. The power lines kinda ruin it, but I thought it was pretty. The lake is still really high, and the docks are still under water. But no houses have floated away, so I think we're good :). Other than that, nothing is really going on. Justin's still doing pretty good with school, he usually takes his books to work and does his work on lunch, which is nice. He's still liking it, which is also good. He will also know by next week whether he's getting either the lead produce or department manager of meats positions. After six months in one of those positions he'll be making a minimum of 38 K in management training/assistant manager program which is pretty good for walmart. I'm still cashiering away, and have also done a bit of jewelry and fitting rooms. They are going to put me up at the service desk too someday. And self checkouts. Ugh. Works work though! Dad is still staying here a couple days a week, and he's doing a lot of over time, which means he'll be here more often, because he'll get done with work at 8 and have to be back at 3, so it wouldn't really pay to go all the way home. Well, times ticking!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Posted by Justin and Susie at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment