Nothing much is going on here. Justin took the car to work today, so I'm just doing some laundry and cleaning up a few things before dad gets here in the morning. I like that he's over so often, because it means that I am cleaning on a regular basis! Not that I don't clean, but if I can get away with it, I'll not do the dishes for a day... Even thought it's easy as pie because we have a dishwasher. They like the sink better anyway. Speaking of pie, I made a banana cream one the other day. Still haven't tried it yet. I've been getting more into cooking. Just about everyday I make an actual nice dinner :). I know Justin knows that my food will never compare to his moms.... Julie, you have to do something!! Take back all the amazing meals you made? Or maybe I just need to be a better cook. It's hard when Justin tells me one day that he doesn't like something, and then when I mention it again he says he does. Like sloppy joes. He said he didn't like them, but then i asked him again and he said he loved them. He's crazy! but I still love him. He applied at an online school yesterday, and they are sending him paperwork for loans. So he'll be starting soon, I'm sure. He's pretty exciting, but we'll see how it goes. It's a school for electrical engineering, so that'll be interesting for him. We've been walking/running nightly. Just trying to get out of the house to actually talk :). I put in a 40 hour week, and have another, then another, then another....coming up! It's exciting, but I'm going to try to work at the nursing home. Cashiering is so iffy. I don't want to make a dumb mistake that I get in trouble for. Like, not ID'ing under 40. Also the managers are ridiculous. When someone needs help they're never around, and then when you try to fix it yourself they yell for not waiting for them. But isn't the customer always right? That's what they said anyway. I was supposed to have Corey's cat over here for a few weeks, because he's going to Arkansas, but his girlfriend just had surgery and is staying at her parents house, so Rocky is just going to go over there. Anyway, this is long! I have to go finish up the dishes!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Posted by Justin and Susie at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment