So work has been pretty good, although today was only my second day! It didn't take me long to remember everything, but I did make a few minor mistakes...Putting checks in different and such, since it's run a bit different than Culver's check system. But I'm liking it. It's so hard to stand in one spot for so long though! I'm used to running around getting stuff done, but my legs hate just standing there. I only worked 6 hours today, but I'm also finishing up some laundry and dishes from yesterday. I have to get back into a regular sleep schedule again, I'm too used to staying up much too late! It doesn't help that Justin stays up late too! Other than work nothing's been going on. Justin gets his big bonus at work tomorrow, which is good since I don't have a check for another couple weeks. He's thinking about going back to photo lab, he hates working in AP, and says it's really boring, which I can see. No wonder he never wants to go grocery shopping with me after work :). Anyway, that's about it from our end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
im so glad you're enjoying your job susie! (even though its the second day..haha)
well...i need to call you soon, cause i absolutely cannot wait to see you these next weeks! love ya and talk to ya soon!
thanks- i think my parents are great too! yours seem pretty sweet too, i don't know them well, tho. yeah, dad and his plain coffee... give me a mocha frappuccino anyday...!
Post a Comment